Products and services for AFM, STM, and SEM
Applications of AFM and STM
Cast, extruded, or molded polymers
New materials including ultra high strength magnets
Optics & Photonics
of interesting images
ASM news and announcements
- New Service: Repair
of Z drift in large sample microscopes.
- ASM Launches re-designed website November 26, 2014.
- Don Chernoff presented a poster at Diskcon, Sept. 17-18, 2008 (and also
gave a related talk in the Innovation Zone).
Accuracy in Position Measurements of NanoDots in a 525 Gdot/in2
Pattern", [3.2 MB pdf file]
ASM also exhibited DiscTrack Plus(TM) software and used Atomic Force
- Don Chernoff presented a poster at SPIE Advanced Lithography Feb.
25, 2008. Picometer-scale
accuracy in pitch metrology by optical diffraction and atomic force
- ASM exhibits at Materials Research Society, Boston Mass. Nov29-Dec1,
Advanced Surface Microscopy Inc. is exhibiting products and services related
to Atomic Force/Scanning Probe Microscopy.
We provide analytical services, nanometer-scale calibration
specimens, probe tips, high accuracy measurement software, and training.
We buy, refurbish, sell and install NanoScope/Veeco/Digital
See us at booth 824, shared with Applied NanoFluorescence.
- 6/13/00-6/15/00 - Replitech
North America in Miami, Florida
- 5/14/00 - Don Chernoff will be
presenting a poster on automated measurement of feature geometry in various
optical disc media at the Optical Data Storage convention in British Columbia,
- 2/22/00-2/24/00 - Advanced
Surface Microscopy, making their first appearance at RepliTech Europe in
Dusseldorf Germany, release DiscTrack Plus
- 6/08/99-6/10/00 - Advanced
Surface Microscopy, making their first appearance at RepliTech North America,
release DiscTrack Plus version 3.2
- 1/15/99 DiscTrack
Plus, version 3.0 is released
- 10/18/98 - Don Chernoff will discuss automation
improvements in SPM in a presentation at the
Nov. '98 AVS meeting and at the Oct., 1998 MOMS seminar
- 10/18/98 -Second Patent
issued to ASM for measurement techniques
- 1/19/98 - Historical
note about Pittcon symposium on Scanning Tunnelling Microscopy in Feb
- 2/6/97 - ASM announces availability
of DiscTrack version 2.4 and Calibrator
10/23/96 - An ASM
image is chosen for the 1997 Digital Instruments